Rombus support packages can be available to our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year if required. Support is available 24/7, onsite, online or by telephone and are accompanied by guaranteed response times.
So why take out a support contract?
- No knock on incidents – repairs are documented in our system so we can review case notes and avoid reoccurring problems and plan for future events.
- Maintenance – Don’t risk a problem occurring that will cripple your business, a support contract will allow continued maintenance.
- Free advice – considering a new product or way of working, Rombus will be able to point you in the best direction and advise you throughout the process.
- Training – Rombus will pass on tips and instructions so you can learn how your system works.
- Personal touch – Rombus will learn about your organisation, your systems in place and the way we work to improve the efficiency for fixing problems.
- Immediate access – If something does go wrong, a call can be logged and Rombus will return your call within 4 hours*.
*Between the hours of 8.30 and 6pm, out of hours options are avalible.
What your business would gain from Rombus
- Unlimited telephone, email and remote support – Our friendly engineers have multiple methods to remotely support and solve issues.
- Onsite support – If we are unable to fix your system remotely we can arrange for our engineer’s to visit your site at your convenience.
- Quarterly on site visits – Our business development department will work with you to plan for the future and make sure your IT solution supports your business goals.
- Consultation – Were not just here to prevent and fix problems. Use Rombus for advice on the integration of new products, services and systems throughout your IT.
- Optional flexible offsite backup of your data – Using Rombus OBM we can back up your data to our secure data centre and we will monitor your backup.