State of the art telephone technology combined with secure hosting and support
Rombus combines state of the art telephone technology within our data centre setup to provide customers with a secure, fault tolerant and flexible phone system to grow with your business. Multiple sites, concurrent calls with an up to date phone system. Rombus IP Telephony will help you manage your telephone costs, provide flexibility and give you free calls across multiple sites.
How IP Telephony can help your business
- Design your own phone system, the call routing, direct lines, recording and voicemail settings.
- Fax to email – Save money on faxes, these are turned into pdfs and automatically sent via email.
- Call Management – Hold, waiting, forwarding and divert calls.
- Voicemail – Voicemail boxes, access externally, forward to email and more!
- 24 hour receptionist – You can change the messages your customers here when they call depending on what hours they call.
- Conference calls - Internal and external access to hold conference calls.
- Call Line identity – More than one company? Choose what profile on your phone you want to make outbound calls from.
- Hosted service - The Private Branch Exchange (PBX) , the brain of the system is hosted in a large server farm and supports new extensions to allow your phone system to expand.
- Multiple Sites - Across site calls are free.
Ever wondered what you said to that customer, or need to be able to pin the facts down? RECall can be installed with all our IP Telephony solutions to allow you to search and play back recorded calls.