RePOS provides the ultimate integrated solution giving you everything you need from an EPOS system.
What is RePOS?
RePOS provides the ultimate integrated solution giving you everything you need from an EPOS system, allowing your business to be flexible, reduce costs, improve accuracy, build reliability whilst providing your business with total control from one central application.
Why have multiple costly systems when you can have just one suite to conquer them all? Rombus have 15 years experience in working with traditional EPOS systems, which is why we have reinvented EPOS and created RePOS.
Improve your Business
RePOS uses state of the art web based services to issue updates automatically, keeping every outlet up to date with the latest features and enhancements. It requires no additional back office hardware or software - vastly reducing your costs.
- Real time stock control; define the shelf levels that you want and automatically generate purchase orders based upon the levels set.
- Automatic cashing-up calculation to keep track of your money.
- Record expenses, deliveries, stock statistics and product trends.
- Traceability – you can trace which user, till, location, outlet and time used, all at the touch of the button.
- Payment to accounts for your loyal customers.
- Report across your outlets to compare products.
- Fraud prevention: RePOS locks user sessions, chip ‘n’ pin integration technology and logging of deliveries.
- All transactions performed in RePOS are held in a central SQL database, this caters for future expansion, and allows additional custom reports to be built.
With RePOS and Dedicated Cloud Hosting provided by Rombus you have a new way of controlling your systems at your fingertips.
- Hosted in a secure, fault tolerant data centre.
- Access your system anywhere in the world.
- Reduce your hardware costs and limit downtime.
- One suite –CRM, Case Management, Opportunities, HR & Payroll, E-commerce, Accounts, Fax and EPOS.
RePOS Integrates: Reporting, Inventory Management, Price Updates, Stock Levels, Cashing Up Routines, Deliveries and more.
Save money and gain control by having everything you need on one system. There is no need for back end systems for each outlet, head office or for your other business needs.